Corporate Financial Planning
In the commercial arena, your success depends upon a combination of factors that are unique to your business. An excellent product or service; the exercise of leadership; mitigation of risk; optimisation of opportunities and the protection of your business’s most precious asset – your management team and employees.
Corporate financial planning is more than arranging pensions and employee benefits; it is about integrating planning principles into your business. This means you are sharing your business goals and making sure you are in the best possible position to achieve them.
At OCM Wealth Management Limited, our corporate financial planning specialists can help you realise those ambitions, deliver on your obligations and relieve you of the day-to-day decision-making burdens associated with corporate financial planning.
Main areas of advice will be:-
- Business Protection
- Corporate Investment
- Corporate Pensions
- Employee Benefits
- Auto Enrolment
We can also advise on executive retirement plans for business owners and the management team using tax efficient plans to maximise income now, as well as plan for the future.
- For directors and managers – whether in respect of funding the business now or for your own retirement we can provide bespoke solutions to help you achieve your goals.
- For employees – do existing arrangements meet your obligations and budget? Will they remain appropriate in light of legislative changes?
Potential retirement planning solutions could include:
- Preparing for Auto Enrolment – the new legislation from the Government is set to change the landscape of workplace pensions – make sure your business is prepared.
- Stakeholder arrangements, group pension plans, self invested personal pensions (SIPPs) and salary exchange arrangements that can be both an attractive recruitment tool and a justifiable business expense.
- Pension plans that are geared to helping you and your family reap the rewards from your business directly.
For further information on each area please contact us directly