The Sports Division is where we take Wealth Management to a whole level for professional sports men and women and was born out of a requirement to deliver more. We have found through experience that holistic services to these group of people will also include all of our existing services to plan the balance between living for today and saving for tomorrow and minimising the taxation drag, but also bring in new services to include.
OCM Wealth Management Sports Division
- Basic resettlement planning for people coming to UK from abroad;
- Contract negotiations with 3rd parties;
- Commercial advice regarding taxation planning and image rights;
- Transition planning to ensure the individual is ready to transition both financially and professionally from a professional sportsperson to a normal life outside of sport at an early age;
- Mental health and life coaching from a team of people experienced in understanding the issues around being a professional sportsperson.
- Sourcing commercial and media opportunities.
OCM Wealth Management Sport Division
It is also important to recognise that all members of the sports division team have been handpicked as they understand the commitment necessary and the issues and complexities of living and working in a world that would be alien to many. We advise through our own understanding of what needs to be done to help people avoid mistakes that we have all made and that natural empathy, makes it easier to advise you.
To understand more please click on the link below and ask to speak to Jason Stather-Lodge (CEO and Founder), Alex Woolford (Professional Rugby Player) or Zandy Neasham (RFU registered Agent), who are responsible for the development of this new division inside OCM.