The Sports Division is where we take Athlete Management to a whole new level for professional sports men and women and was born out of a requirement to deliver more. Providing a truly holistic service to this group of people is our number one priority and to that extent, we are brilliantly placed to guide clients through the following areas throughout and beyond their sporting careers:
OCM Wealth Management Sports Division
- Contract Sourcing and Negotiation – Everything from Salary, Term, Relocation allowance, Bonus structure’s etc ensuring all you have to focus on is playing.
- Financial Planning and Advice – Access to Investments and savings, Tax returns, Pensions, Insurance’s.
- Relocation Assistance – Finding suitable living space when moving club for you and your family.
- Commercial Opportunities and Endorsements – Increase earning potential and brand exposure at the right time in your career.
- Transition Planning and Personal Development – Helping prepare you for life after rugby through vocational qualifications, Honours Degree’s and work experience.
- Legal support and Crisis Management – Access to solicitors and appropriate legal aid for potentially damage control.
- Full time Support – A staff made up of current and former professional rugby players who are dedicated to helping their players succeed in life.
- Mortgage Advise – Whether you are a first-time buyer, remortgaging, or buying a property to let, we can offer advise that is tailored to your needs.
OCM Wealth Management Sport Division
It is also important to recognise that all members of the sports division team have been handpicked as they understand the commitment necessary and the issues and complexities of living and working in a world that would be alien to many. We advise through our own understanding of what needs to be done to help people avoid mistakes that we have all made and that natural empathy, makes it easier to advise you.
To understand more please click on the link below and ask to speak to Jason Stather-Lodge (CEO and Founder), Alex Woolford (Professional Rugby Player) or Zandy Neasham (RFU registered Agent), who are responsible for the development of this new division inside OCM.